- This is the very same faucet you will see in many local bars.
- It’s the most common free-flow, style of faucet used.
- The beer faucet’s design works equally well for dispensing both lagers and ales.
- It works with both commercial and home brew kegging systems.
- It screws onto both standard wall-mounted beer shanks and beer towers.
- This beer faucet’s body is made of forged brass with a highly polished, chrome finish.
- It does not drip, and it has very little wiggle in its construction.
- It operates cleanly and smoothly. It also has a nice snappy lever action.
- The beer flows through this beer faucet smooth and silky. No excessive foaming.
- This beer faucet has a standard, North American, beer shank thread of 1-1/8″-18.
- The tap handle also has a standard threading of 3/8″-16 UNC.