1.Coffee Lovers Perfect Designed maker kit.Easy to install, Use and Clean.It is made of 304 Food Grade Stainless Steel, which Looks Great. It’s really a perfect gift.
2. 3.6L Nitro cold brewer for coffee brings out the best smoothest and most natural taste.The nitrogen effect cuts the acidity that is tied to traditional cold brew, making it easier on the stomach. Take your coffee relationship to the next level.
3. Take and Share it everywhere. It is really convenient for camping, hiking, picnic, BBQ, party or other outdoor activities with your friends and family.Refresh your morning
Nitro cold brew is where coffee meets science, Nitrogen gas doesn’t easily dissolve in water, giving the brew a thicker, more velvety “mouthfeel.” To get nitrogen into the liquid, the tap is a “restrictor plate” to squeeze the drink through tiny holes, giving the beverage a particularly smooth and frothy head.
How It’s Made
Cold-brew coffee infused with nitrogen gas is released through a pressurized valve with tiny holes. As high pressure forces the cold brew past a disc, it creates a creamy, stout-like effect.
The creamier taste – either in beer or in coffee – is due, in part, to the smaller nitrogen bubbles.
Quick Start Guide
1. Put the coffee concentrate and water into the keg.
2. Install the faucet.
3. Put the nitrogen capsules in nitrogen jacket.
4. Screwing the nitrogen jacket. It starts working when you hear a hissing noise.
5. Shake the keg. Then, put it in refrigerator for more than 1 hour.
6. Enjoy your cold coffee!
Note: Please do not worry if you find the faucet is dripping when you close it. It is because there is some residual.
3.6L keg can be poured into 2L coffee because nitrogen is insoluble in water. Please do not fill the keg
2L keg can be poured into 1L coffee because nitrogen is insoluble in water. Please do not
fill the keg.
Nitrogen Capsule Not Included.