- This pump wins for the least expensive stainless headed magnetic drive pump for the budget conscious brewer.
- The overall size is smaller than the Chugger, March, and Blichmann Riptide and the flow rate is relatively diminished in comparison as well.
- However, the pump runs pretty quiet and at this price, it’s a great value.
- Max flow rate; 5 gal/minute at zero heat
- 304SS head with 3/4″ male NPT inlet and output
- 220 volt AC motor with included cord and plug
- Sealed motor housing is water/splash resistant (not water proof)